Adoption Network Law Center Awards Pro Bono Adoption Services In Honor Of National Adoption Month
Law Center Helps Hopeful Adopting Parents Realize Their Dream of Parenting
LAKE FOREST, CA, October 1, 2014 – In honor of National Adoption Month, November 2014, Adoption Network Law Center, a provider of quality, professional adoption services to Adopting Parents nationwide, is offering pro bono adoption services to one hopeful Adopting Family.
Details on applying for ANLC’s pro bono services in honor of National Adoption Month can be found at:
http://www.adoptionnetwork.com/nam/index.html. Submissions will be accepted October 1, 2014 – November 10, 2014. After Adoption Network Law Center reviews the submissions, the winner of pro bono services will be announced on November 22, 2014, National Adoption Day.
National Adoption Month 2012 recipients of pro bono services, David and Melissa, were high school sweethearts, married for 19 years, who had been trying to adopt for 4 years prior to partnering with ANLC. In March 2013, they accepted an adoption opportunity with a baby boy who had just been born and in July 2013, David, Melissa and their son, Brian, officially became a forever family with the finalization of their adoption.
National Adoption Month 2013 recipients of pro bono services, Toby and Stephanie have always wanted a family. Having served around the world on mission trips, they have always had adoption in their hearts as well. When they found out they could not conceive naturally, they knew that their desire for a family would be fulfilled through adoption. Toby and Stephanie are currently waiting to become a forever family.
About Adoption Network Law Center: Adoption Network Law Center is a professional law corporation that helps to build families through adoption. Adoption Network Law Center prides itself on providing quality adoption services with integrity and complete support. Adoption Network Law Center is BBB accredited with an A+ rating and a high Google+ rating. Birth Mothers looking to create an adoption plan and hopeful Adopting Parents looking to adopt turn to Adoption Network Law Center for assistance.
- ALL required information must be submitted no later than 11/10/14
- Submit your 250 word story (include why you are deserving of pro bono adoption services)
- Answer the question: “What makes a Birth Mother special to you?”
- Answer the question: “What would life be like for a child who joins your family?”
- Submit your photo (taken within 12 months)
- Submit your Adoption Questionnaire (download here)
- Must be a US citizen/Permanent Legal Resident
- Must pass a Home Study, FBI/Child Abuse Clearances
- Must be open to adopt a child of all races/ethnicities
- Must be willing to share photos/updates of your child with Birth Parents after placement
- Pro bono adoption services only include Adoption Network Law Center’s adoption services. 3rd party costs, Birth Mother support, travel expenses, etc. are not included.
How to participate:
- Email ALL requested information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to: 1-888-263-1936
- Please no phone calls regarding your entry