As a Law Center, we are better able to recognize scams and ensure the integrity of the adoption process.
Unlike adoption agencies, ANLC is held to a higher standard and has a legal obligation to protect its clients' interests and advise of any red flags.
ANLC works with its network of attorneys and agencies throughout the U.S. to ensure the most legally sound adoption plan, thereby protecting the interest of all parties.
Multiple attorneys are on staff to guide you through the adoption process and provide oversight. Emotional and financial realities of adoption are explained.
ANLC ensures that background checks, medical records and home studies are obtained.
We work to reduce potential legal risks involving Birth Fathers.
ANLC's legal team is involved as needed during the post-placement period to assist with birth certificates, IRS letters, insurance letters and finalization questions.
- An Adoption Booklet
- Information about Financial Assistance (according to state law)
- Access to our 24/7 Support Network* phone for the purpose of adoption
- And more... click here to request your packet
Want To Adopt?
- A Video Presentation
- An Adoption Booklet
- A Testimonial Booklet
- A Sample Waiting Family Profile
- Click here to request your Adoption Packet
Neriah & Annabeth
Ethan & Ivy
7 reasons why ANLC is safer than adoption agencies
1. As a Law Center, ANLC is better able to recognize scams and ensure the integrity of the adoption process than adoption agencies.
ANLC conducts comprehensive intakes with all prospective Birth Mothers. ANLC continues to support Birth Mothers throughout the adoption process and focuses on developing strong relationships based on a foundation of trust and honesty.
In the event of an adoption scam or disruption, ANLC will continue to provide adoption services at no additional cost.
After a disrupted adoption, there are circumstances where Clients may be eligible to receive reimbursement for certain monies expended for Birth Mother living expenses. Most adoption agencies will not be able to provide any financial reimbursement in the case of a disrupted adoption.
2. Unlike adoption agencies, ANLC is held to a higher standard and has a legal obligation to protect its Clients' interests and advise of any red flags.
As a law center, ANLC must comply with the stringent rules of The State Bar of California.
3. ANLC works with its network of adoption agencies and attorneys throughout the U.S. to ensure the most legally sound adoption plan, thereby protecting the interest of all parties.
Every adoption is unique and most adoptions will involve different states, requiring local representation. ANLC works with skilled and experienced adoption agencies and professionals to handle all of the legal aspects of an adoption.*
Adoption plans require significant coordination between all entities involved in the legal pathway. ANLC manages the flow of information, the execution of necessary documents and all of the other details involved in order to protect the integrity of its Clients’ adoption plans.
4. Multiple attorneys are on staff to guide you through the adoption process and provide oversight. Emotional and financial realities of adoption are explained.
ANLC will maintain regular, personal and on-going contact with Clients to help maintain a healthy perspective and to control expectations during the adoption process.
Smaller adoption agencies and professionals do not have attorneys on staff to provide such oversight for its clients.
5. ANLC will verify the completion of Clients’ home studies from their adoption agencies as well as verify their FBI clearance process. If possible, ANLC will also obtain a Birth Mother’s background check and medical records.
ANLC evaluates each Birth Mother’s profile, including her emotional views regarding adoption, her ethnic background, social history, the type of relationship desired with the Adopting Parents and her pregnancy related needs.
ANLC directs and assists Birth Mothers to have a physical evaluation and thorough obstetrical and ultrasound examinations, when possible and in accordance with state law.
ANLC communicates significant developments and provides Clients with the most current information regarding the health of the Birth Mother and baby, when possible and in accordance with state law.
6. ANLC works to reduce potential legal risks involving Birth Fathers.
ANLC will gather information on the named or possible Birth Father(s) to assist the appropriate adoption agencies and legal entities in the legal termination of his parental rights.