If you are an Expectant Mother or a Prospective Adoptive Parent interested in adopting or placing your baby for adoption in the Henderson, Nevada area, you will find information regarding local agencies, home study providers, and several foster care resources below. Other additional resources can be found on our Nevada Adoption page.
Completing the Home Study in Henderson
One of the main requirements for the adoption process includes completing a home study. Visit our page to learn more about the adoption home study requirements in Nevada. The following is a list of home study providers in Henderson.
- A Child’s Dream of Nevada, Inc.
- “A Child's Dream of Nevada is a licensed non-profit adoption agency (Licensed #L8-747993) that has nearly 20 years of experience serving birth mothers and adoptive parents throughout the state of Nevada.”
- Adoption Choices of Nevada
- “Adoption Choices of Nevada is a local, private, non-profit adoption agency licensed by the state of Nevada. We have been assisting children, birth parents, and adoptive parents since 2002.”
- Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada
- “Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada realizes that beginning the adoption process can be overwhelming. Catholic Charities guides adoptive parents through the entire adoption process with educational training, support, patience and respect.”
Henderson Adoption Agencies
Are you thinking of adopting a child or placing your baby for adoption? Henderson offers several adoption and foster care resources. Here are a few local adoption agencies that you may want to consider:
- Jacobson Law Office, Ltd.
- Jewish Family Services Agency
- LDS Family Services
- The Adoption Exchange
For more information about fostering a child in Henderson, you can contact these local foster care resources:
- Apple Grove Foster Care Agency
- “The mission of Apple Grove is to provide positive and nurturing foster homes to children and youth who come into care under the protection of the Department of Child and Family Services and the State, or parental placements, and administer quality mental health services accessible to the growing community.”
- Bamboo Sunrise
- “Bamboo Sunrise is dedicated to the development and support of safe, nurturing families who promote resilience and permanency for children in our community.”
- Eagle Quest
- “Eagle Quest’s vision is to be an empowering, vitalizing, and indispensable force for our community’s well-being.”
- “AFY's Vision is to become a national leader in the provision of community-based care resulting in permanency and well-being for families and youth.”
- St. Jude’s Ranch for Children
- “Transforming the lives of abused and at-risk children, young adults and families by empowering them to create new chances, new choices and new hope in a caring community.”
Hospitals in Henderson
Adoptive parents and birth mothers welcoming a new baby will need to create a hospital plan with your adoption professional and the hospital staff. Below you will find a list of some of the hospitals in the Henderson area:
- Anthem Hills Medical Center
- 2401 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89052
- Boulder City Hospital
- 901 Adams Blvd, Boulder City, NV 89005
- Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus
- 102 E Lake Mead Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89015
- Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican Hospital – Siena Campus
- 3001 St Rose Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89052
- Henderson Hospital
- 1050 W Galleria Dr., Henderson, NV 89011
To complete the adoption process, a finalization hearing is required. You can find more about your local court system below.
- Clark County
- 200 Lewis Ave #4, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Family Courts and Services Center
- 601 N Pecos Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89155
- North Las Vegas Justice Court
- 2428 N Martin L King Blvd # A, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
From the River Mountain Loop Trail, to the beautiful Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve, the local attractions in Henderson will be sure to keep you entertained and amazed, while visiting Nevada. See more local attractions below.