Welcome to Adoption Network’s Fremont, California resources page. Here you will find information relevant to anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy, hoping to adopt a baby, or trying to find the perfect family for their baby around Fremont. This guide provides home study resources, adoption agencies, foster care resources, legal information, and hospitals in Fremont, California.
Additional information can be found on our California State page.
Completing the Home Study in Fremont
For adoptive parents, a home study is required. This process helps ensure that every baby placed for adoption finds the right home.
To get started, or just to gather more information, visit our home study page or contact a home study provider in your area:
- Bay Area Adoption Services
- (650) 964-3800
- 465 Fairchild Dr # 215, Mountain View, CA 94043
- “We find and support loving, able families for orphaned or abandoned children and improve the educational opportunities and health of impoverished children worldwide.”
- Families For Children
- (925) 210-1130
- 255 Ygnacio Valley Rd #100, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- “Families For Children, Inc is a full service California licensed private Non-Profit 501c(3) Adoption & Foster Family Agency, established in 1989. Our mission is to assist in finding permanent adoptive families for the thousands of California children currently in foster care and provide caring short term foster homes for children temporarily removed from their biological parents.”
- Family Builders
- (510) 536-5437
- 1900 Embarcadero #303, Oakland, CA 94606
- “Family Builders offers different programs for fostering, adoption, and other forms of permanency for those families who are ready to meet the needs of children and older youth waiting in the foster care system.”
- The Family Network, Inc.
- 2959 Park Ave, Soquel, CA 95073
- “The Family Network is currently licensed in the State of California for domestic, international and embryo adoption services. These services include: adoption home studies, relinquishment of parental rights, interstate compact agreements and administration, post placement reports, agency court work, coordination with placing agencies, and coordination with immigration.”
Fremont Adoption Agencies and Adoption Professionals
When you are ready to begin the adoption process, you will likely need to work with an adoption professional to receive the services and support you need to complete the adoption. Visit our website for guidance and professional aid. Some adoptive families and birth parents prefer to work with a local or regional adoption agency. The following adoption agencies have locations in Fremont and can ensure that you meet all California requirements as you move through the adoption process:
- Bethany Christian Services
- (650) 937-9193
- 298 San Antonio Rd #100, Mountain View, CA 94040
- “Since 1944, Bethany Christian Services has been reaching out to children who are alone or vulnerable. As a worldwide and community leader in adoption and family services, we know that a child's best chance to thrive is as part of a safe, loving, forever family.”
- Heartsent Adoptions Inc
- (925) 254-8883
- 93 Moraga Way, Orinda, CA 94563
- “Heartsent Adoptions, Inc. is a Hague accredited full service, nonprofit, domestic and international adoption agency created to assist adopting individuals in the journey to find their heart's desire - a child to love. We believe in bringing heart to the adoption process, providing support, education and kindness to unite children and parents as permanent and loving families.”
- Seneca Family of Agencies
- (510) 654-4004
- 6925 Chabot Rd, Oakland, CA 94618
- “Seneca established itself as an innovative leader in the provision of unconditional care through a comprehensive continuum of school, community-based and family-focused treatment services for children and families experiencing high levels of trauma who are at risk for family disruption or institutional care for the children.”
Become a Foster Parent in Fremont
If you are interested in becoming a foster parent in Fremont, contact any of the following regional agencies.
- Bill Wilson Center
- (408) 243-0222
- 3490 The Alameda, Santa Clara, CA 95050
- “Bill Wilson Center supports and strengthens the community by serving youth and families through counseling, housing, education, and advocacy.”
- Help One Child
- (650) 917-1210
- 858 University Ave, Los Altos, CA 94024
- “All around your city, children are at risk of abuse or neglect. Every person, every church can be part of the solution.”
- A Better Way
- (510) 247-1500
- 22455 Maple Ct # 307, Hayward, CA 94541
- “Children, youth and families emerge stronger, more resilient and better equipped to lead fulfilling lives in the context of permanent, loving relationships.”
- Corbett Group Homes, Inc
- (408) 202-4856
- 1885 Lundy Ave #129, San Jose, CA 95131
- “Established in 2001, Corbett Group Homes, Inc. is a private non-profit organization providing services to children and families. Corbett Group Homes, Inc. delivers a unique spectrum of social services designed to protect children at risk of abuse, neglect or abandonment; strengthen and stabilize families; help young people break the cycle of abuse and neglect; and find safe, loving homes for children.”
Hospitals in Fremont
Adoptive parents and expectant mothers must create a hospital plan to ensure that the desires and rights of all parties are respected. You will work with your adoption professional and your delivery hospital to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Here are some hospitals near you to contact and get started with.
- Washington Hospital
- (510) 797-1111
- 2000 Mowry Avenue, Fremont, CA 94538
- Fremont Hospital
- (510) 796-1100
- 39001 Sundale Dr, Fremont, CA 94538
- Stanford Health Care
- (866) 999-3190
- 1999 Mowry Ave, Fremont, CA 94538
- Kaiser Permanente Fremont Medical Center and Offices
- (510) 248-3000
- 39400 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538
Read up on adoption laws and regulations within both the United States and California. Visit the Adoption Network Resource Center to learn more and connect with legal professionals. You may also visit California Adoption Laws for more information.
Contact your local courthouse below for additional help.
- Superior Court of California
- (510) 818-7500
- 39439 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538
Spending time in Fremont? Be sure to check out these fun spots!