Welcome to Adoption Network’s Irving, Texas resources page. Here you will find information relevant to anyone facing an unplanned pregnancy, hoping to adopt a baby, or trying to find the perfect family for their baby around Irving. This guide provides home study resources, adoption agencies, foster care resources, legal information, and hospitals in Irving, Texas.
Additional information can be found on our Texas State page.
Completing the Home Study in Irving
For adoptive parents, a home study is required. This process helps ensure that every baby placed for adoption finds the right home.
To get started, or just to gather more information, visit our home study page or contact a home study provider in your area:
- Legacy Adoption Services
- 7952 Davis Blvd #101, North Richland Hills, TX 76182
- “Legacy Adoption Services is a full-service licensed child-placing agency that provides domestic home studies for adoptive parents in Texas.”
- Adoption Answers, Inc.
- 9753 Forney Trail Fort Worth, Texas 76244
- “Adoption Answers, Inc. provides domestic and international home studies for adoptive parents in the state of Texas.”
- Texas Adoption Resource Exchange
- (800) 233-3405
- 701 W. 51st Street Austin, Texas 78714-9030
- “Texas Adoption Resource Exchange provides information about adoption as well as additional links to agencies near you that can help.”
- Children’s Connections, Inc.
- 2514 82nd St G, Lubbock, TX 79423
- “Children’s Connections, Inc. is a nonprofit organization preparing qualified home studies and reports for all types of adoptions throughout Texas.”
- Texas Adoption Home Studies
- 4101 Parkstone Heights Dr #260, Austin, TX 78746
- “Texas Adoption Home Studies has been providing adoption home studies for more than 15 years, assisting hundreds of families in completing domestic, embryo, step parent, second parent and relative adoptions throughout Texas.”
- Adoption Choices of Texas
- 1106 Clayton Ln., Suite 519-W Austin, TX 78723
- “Adoption Choices of Texas is a full-service licensed Texas agency with expertise in domestic and international home studies.”
Irving Adoption Agencies and Adoption Professionals
When you are ready to begin the adoption process, you will likely need to work with an adoption professional to receive the services and support you need to complete the adoption. Visit our website for guidance and professional aid. Some adoptive families and birth parents prefer to work with a local or regional adoption agency. The following adoption agencies have locations in Irving and can ensure that you meet all Texas requirements as you move through the adoption process:
- Angel Heart Adoptions
- 9141 Belshire Drive North Richland Hills, TX 76182
- “Angelheart, Inc. is a small, licensed, non-profit adoption agency that can help a birth mother through the difficult and confusing road ahead. If you are pregnant and unsure of what to do next, we can help. We will assist in the decision making process by providing you access to counseling, assisting with living expenses (in certain conditions), and providing information about all of your options.”
- Little Flower Adoptions
- 214-206-3570 877-202-2172 (toll free)
- 3631 Fairmount Street Suite 201 Dallas, TX 75219
- “Little Flower Adoptions is a fully licensed adoption agency specializing in providing free services to birth parents across the country.”
- Lifetree Adoption Agency
- (972) 491-3333
- 5220 Spring Valley Rd # 550, Dallas, TX 75254
- “We know that the adoption journey can be a confusing one, but it can be a wonderful experience! Let us show you how wonderful it can be and hopefully less confusing.”
Become a Foster Parent in Irving
If you are interested in becoming a foster parent in Irving, contact any of the following regional agencies.
- Angel Heart Kids
- 9141 Belshire Drive North Richland Hills, TX 76182
- “Angelheart, Inc.’s mission statement is to have a positive impact in the heart of every child we serve. The goal of Angelheart, Inc. is to provide a setting that meets the physical, emotional, and assessment needs of the children placed in our care.”
- Pathways Youth & Family Services
- (972) 776-6684
- 888 S Greenville Ave #127, Richardson, TX 75081
- “Pathways Youth and Family Services Inc. is a non-profit social service organization providing a wide array of programs and services to communities across the state of Texas. (Our) Mission: To create environments where children and families thrive.”
- Jonathan’s Place
- 777 Main Street Ste. 600 Fort Worth, TX 76102
- “Lisa Matthews, a native of Dallas, formed Kid Net Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit agency, in May of 1991 to provide housing and specialized services to needy children with an emphasis on under-served and “at-risk” populations.”
- (972) 620-0581
- 8390 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy #530, Dallas, TX 75243
- “When you foster through Upbring Foster In Texas (FIT), you are joining a team of people focused on helping children succeed. While the child you welcome into your home will be in your care, you will not be alone in raising that child. Upbring will be your community. Our highly regarded team of knowledgeable, effective caseworkers will help you every step of the way.”
Hospitals in Irving
Adoptive parents and expectant mothers must create a hospital plan to ensure that the desires and rights of all parties are respected. You will work with your adoption professional and your delivery hospital to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Here are some hospitals near you to contact and get started with.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving
- (972) 579-8100
- 1901 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75061
- Medical City Las Colinas
- (972) 969-2000
- 6800 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75039
- Baylor University Medical Center
- (214) 820-0111
- 3500 Gaston Ave, Dallas, TX 75246
- Irving Health Center
- (214) 266-3000
- 1800 N Britain Rd, Irving, TX 75061
Read up on adoption laws and regulations within both the United States and Texas. Visit the Adoption Network Resource Center to learn more and connect with legal professionals. You may also visit Texas Adoption Laws for more information.
Contact your local courthouse below for additional help.
- Irving Municipal Court
- (972) 721-2451
- 305 N O'Connor Rd, Irving, TX 75061
- Dallas County Clerk's Office
- (214) 653-7099
- Renaissance Tower, 1201 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75270
Spending time in Irving? Be sure to check out these fun spots!