How We Can Help You
Get Help and Find Solutions
We know what you're going through. With decades of experience, we can help you find the answers.
You deserve safe and secure housing, providing privacy and a place to avoid conflict. We will help secure appropriate housing for you should you need it (in accordance with state law).
Search Pre-Qualified Families
Adoption is your choice. You choose the perfect family who will love your child while providing them with a happy and healthy home. You decide how open you'd like the adoption to be.
FREE Birth Mother Assistance - Adoption Is A Gift
As a Birth Mother, you make all of the decisions.
You choose the Adoptive Parent(s) based on your preferences. Adoption Network Law Center will present you with profiles of waiting families to select from. All families waiting to adopt must meet their state's Homestudy requirements prior to adopting, so you can feel assured that a warm, secure and loving home will be provided for your child.
To assist you during and after your pregnancy, Adoption Network Law Center offers:
- An Adoption Advisor to assist you in creating a personalized adoption plan to meet your specific needs.
- Transportation and 24-hour emergency access to our Adoption Advisors.
- Office and support network available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Financial assistance with medical coverage and living expenses (as allowed by state law).
- Safe and secure housing if you need living assistance.
Giving a Baby Up For Adoption
Is Not Giving Up
Why You Aren’t Giving Up
Though many have the potential to become a parent, not everyone is ready to raise a child. There are a number of reasons why one is unable to give primary care for their child, and plenty of parents don’t realize this truth until it’s much too late. Though creating an adoption plan your child can be incredibly painful, making this decision is actually a tremendous act of love.
- Creating an Adoption Plan is a Loving Sacrifice
- It Doesn’t Mean You’ll Never See Your Child
- You're Doing What's Best
Adoption is not “giving up.” It is, in fact, a powerful act of love that puts your child far before your personal needs and wants. By placing your child, you’re giving them a better life. Rest in this truth and know that you will always be their parent, and they will always be your child