ANLC is a California law corporation providing quality professional adoption services to Birth Mothers and Adopting Parents nationwide. ANLC's adoption services are nurturing and loving, and our entire staff is dedicated to helping guide everyone in the adoption triad through the adoption process with integrity and complete support. Hiring an entity to support you on your adoption journey is a big step. All of the Adopting Parents and Birth Parents Adoption Network Law Center has worked with over the years faced the same decision you now face and they chose to work with Adoption Network Law Center because of our exceptional adoption services. Adoption Network Law Center guides Adopting Parents and Birth Parents through every step of their adoption journey. The process has been built to support the development of trusting relationships between the Adopting Parents and the Birth Mothers. ANLC is able to help pregnant women through crisis situations while assisting hopeful Adopting Parents in attaining their ultimate goal to parent.
We help women all across America solve their unplanned pregnancy problems and help them find the perfect families for their unborn children. We offer the following support services and aid to women considering placing their baby for adoption:
- Solutions to unplanned pregnancy
- Office and support network available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Assistance with finding the right adoptive parents
- An Adoption Advisor to assist you in creating a personalized adoption plan to meet your specific needs
- Safe and secure housing if you need living assistance
- Financial assistance with medical coverage and living expenses (as allowed by state law)
- Transportation and 24-hour emergency access to out Adoption Advisors
- And more services...
We help women all across America solve their unplanned pregnancy problems and help them find the perfect families for their unborn children. We offer the following support services and aid to women considering placing their baby for adoption FREE OF CHARGE:
- Adoption Services to help you legally adopt a beautiful newborn baby
- Adoption Services for your complete legal protection and peace of mind
- Exceptional Birthmother Outreach Program:
- To be able to present you with an adoption opportunity with the right Birth Mother, Adoption Network Law Center is a leading internet advertiser of adoption services, with prominent nationwide advertising campaigns. In addition, Adoption Network Law Center's professional staff reaches out to thousands of health and social services organizations each year to connect with potential Birth Mothers.
- Successful and Reputable Adoption Professionals:
- Adoption Network Law Center networks with attorneys, agencies and social workers to successfully complete approximately 200-250 adoptions a year. Please note: For the legal completion of any adoption, you will separately retain the appropriate legal entity(ies) in your state and the Birth Mother's state for necessary representation.
- Financing Available:
- Adoption Network Law Center offers financing programs to help Adopting Parents manage adoptionrelated expenses. Our selection of adoption financial services offers highly competitive loan programs designed to provide peace of mind. Adopting Parents may find a loan necessary to cover the larger, more immediate expenses. In some cases, you may be able to repay the loan quickly once you receive a tax credit or are reimbursed by your employer or the military. Adoption Network Law Center does not receive any fees or commissions from any vendor of financial services listed on this website.
- Excellent Birth Mother Care and Screening Process:
- Handling the initial call from a Birth Mother is a very emotional and sensitive moment. Adoption Network Law Center’s Adoption Advisors strive to build trust with the Birth Mother, ensuring that her emotional needs are met. Adoption Network Law Center will then set up comprehensive consultations with each Birth Mother to determine her commitment level and explain the adoption process. Adoption Network Law Center will also obtain as much information as possible about the Birth Parents such as their health history, ethnicity and social background.
- Supporting the Birth Mother Healing Process:
- Once the baby is born, the Adoption Advisor will follow up with the Birth Mother, to provide her with continued support and resources throughout her healing process. Every effort is made to treat the Birth Mother with respect and tenderness.